Friday, January 20, 2012

Wishing you all the pleasant trees of life

I love paper piecing but don’t do it often enough because I generally don’t have the luxury of time. I created this really cute birthday card with the paper piecing technique and I love how it turned out. It went together effortlessly because I used quite a few items from the Gina K Designs Falling For You stamp kit – cardstock, patterned papers, stamps and twine – which all coordinate so nicely!

I'm entering "Wishing you all the pleasant trees of life" into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes Challenge #103 - 2nd Birthday Celebration

The Stamping Boutique Monthly Contest - Birthday Projects

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury ivory and black cardstock
  • GKD red, green and yellow patterned papers
  • Trees and sentiment stamps from the GKD Falling For You stamp kit
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Memento bamboo leaves ink
  • Spellbinders classic circles, scalloped circles and grommet tags dies
  • Twine; black flat-back pearls; silver adhesive Happy Birthday sticker

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D