Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thank you

This is my second inspiration card for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #74 - Use Metal. I used the gorgeous "Hummingbird" digi from Digi Doodle Shop for the focal image, and had a grand time coloring it with my Copics. I used two of my favorite color combinations for the card - teal blue and purple. I tried out a new large scallop border die that I just got from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. My metal embellishments include a 'Thank You!' charm and some silver flat-back pearls.

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; teal blue cardstock; light, medium and dark purple cardstock; DCWV shimmer cardstock
  • HOTP teal blue and purple patterned paper
  • Digi Doodle Shop "Hummingbird" digital image
  • Spellbinders scalloped ovals dies
  • Sweet N Sassy Stamps large scallop border die
  • Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
  • Copics: C1, C3, C5, R22, BV11, BV13, BV17, G12, G24, BG11, BG18, E39
  • Metal 'Thank You!' charm, silver flat-back pearls, purple ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    This card inspire me a lot. Your chose of paper, image, color, and embellishment make a beautiful combination. Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    Hugs,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, all your elements are perfect...great design..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgous, I love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D