Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sending Smiles Across The Miles

The 2 Sisters Challenge #76 this week is a sketch challenge and it's sponsored by The Digi Garden. I love sketch challenges because the cards go together so easily... and you don't even have to think! I need that once in a while! ;)  For my DT inspiration card, I chose the awesome cute "A Boy and His Frog" digi image. I did this card in all-boy primary colors, without all the girly bling and bows, and used some of my new fav cardstock!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock
  • DCWV Mango Frost matstack
  • The Digi Garden "A Boy and His Frog" digital image
  • Copics: E00, E35, E37, Y06, YR09, B05, G09
  • Sentiment from GKD Special Delivery stamp set by Tami Mayberry
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Spellbinders large deckled rectangles and labels seventeen dies
  • Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder


1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D