My Scrappy Friends

Friday, January 20, 2012

Love You So

I’ve been having so much fun in the scrap room… you just wouldn’t believe it! I'm back with another Blockheads Paper Arts DT inspiration project, a CAS card created with the awesome (did I say awesome?!) Lost Coast Designs Cubist Silhouette stamp! This stamp has gorgeous detail! I absolutely love clean and simple. And this card was relatively easy and only used a few items from my stash.

I stamped the silhouette on ivory cardstock, then mounted it on black and again on cranberry. The 'Love You So' sentiment was stamped on black cardstock, embossed with ivory embossing powder, cut out with a Spellbinders die, then mounted on the lower edge of the silhouette stamp. I added some tiny red gemstones to the sentiment circle, then finished the card with some black flat-back pearls and a red rose.

I'm entering "Love You So" into the following challenge:

Let's Ink It Up Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-19.html

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory, black and cranberry cardstock
  • Lost Coast Designs Cubist Silhouette stamp
  • Ranger fired brick distress ink
  • Spellbinders classic circles die
  • Versamark, ivory embossing powder
  • Black flat-back pearls
  • Red gemstones
  • Red rose

4 comments:

SuzanneK said...

Love the simplicity of design and the stamp, wow. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Stacey Dunning - Blockheads Paper Arts said...

Beautiful. What a nice valentines day or anniversary card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a sweet CAS Valentine! love the rolled blossom.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I love it! Using that image for a Valentine card is brilliant!