Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just sittin' here Thinking of You

I'm very pleased to present my second inspiration card for the 2 Sisters Challenge #73 - Things With Wings - sponsored by Sitchy Bear Stamps! For this card I'm using the beautiful Floppy Latte digi image  "Butterfly Solace." I love butterflies and really enjoyed making this card, as the image is so magical! I used a couple digital papers and my ever-favorite copics and Sakura stardust pen. I sponged a white paper lace doily with antique linen distress ink, off-set it behind the focal image and layered some pink roses and bling on top of it for a slight vintage look.
Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock; black cardstock
  • Black pinstripe and black swiss dot papers from the Gina K Designs Basic Wardrobe digital paper pack
  • Spellbinders classic squares and labels seventeen mega dies
  • Floppy Latte "Butterfly Solace" digital image
  • Sentiment from the Taylored Expressions In The Park stamp set
  • Memento black tuxedo ink
  • Copics: RV21, RV23, RV25, E11
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • White paper lace doily, antique linen distress ink
  • Pink lace, pink flat-back pearls, pink and clear gemstones, pink roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D