Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Love You

The theme for this week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #149 is "Buttons Galore" and is sponsored by Robyn's Fetish. I chose the adorable "Lucy Valentine Girl" digi for my DT inspiration card - a Valentine . I used a couple new toys - an argyle embossing folder, 3-D flowers die and petite petals punch - in addition to  buttons, a bottle cap with the punched 'I Love You' sentiment inside and a white pearl flourish. I'm really liking the rolled flowers - they are so easy and look so neat! I distressed all the edges of the card pieces to give it a vintage look. It's definitely girly!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and red cardstock
  • Solid red, red/white dot and red/white striped paper
  • Robyn's Fetish "Lucy Valentine Girl" digital image
  • Copics: R24, R27, RV21, RV23, E00, E35, E29, G12, YR04, B05, V15, Y06
  • Sakura stardust and white glaze pens
  • Walnut stain distress ink
  • Spellbinders classic squares die
  • Sizzix 3-D flowers die
  • McGill petite petals punch
  • Martha Stewart lace eyelet edge punch
  • Want2scrap swirls flourish
  • Bottle cap, adhesive 'I Love You' sentiment
  • Red gingham ribbon
  • Red heart button, small round pink and white buttons

3 comments:

Dot said...

Lovely card, Leslie. I can't belive it, have you made the flowers yourself?? I have a die from MFT, but my flowers always looks like something the cat brought in!!
Enjoy your day.
Dorte,x

Pattie G said...

Leslie,

This is adorable and i love all the embellishments that you added.

Hugs
Pattie

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Leslie! Love those flowers!