Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary

The theme for 2 Sisters Challenge #74 this week is "Use Metal" and is sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop and Di's Digi Downloads. My inspiration card is an easel card made with Digi Doodle Shop's awesome "Love Birds" digi that was just so much fun working with! I am actually fairly proud of my coloring on this card! I guess, as with anything, the more practice you get, the better you get! ;)  I used the silver side of a piece of Spellbinders craft foil embossed with the Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder, silver mirror cardstock and flat-back silver pearls for my metal.

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; light green and medium green cardstock; K & Company double-sided green patterned paper
  • Digi Doodle Shop's "Love Birds" digital image
  • Copics: E01, YR01, R22, B00, B02, B05, BG11, BG13, BG18, C3, C5
  • Computer-generated "Happy Anniversary" sentiment
  • Spellbinders classic squares and beaded squares dies
  • Spellbinders craft foil
  • Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder
  • Making Memories corner rounder
  • Green mesh; green ribbon
  • 'I' scrabble tile
  • Michael's blinged "Love" embellie
  • Navy blue embroidered 'U'
  • Silver flat-back pearls, small clear and medium green gemstones

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Leslie! Love that metal embossed piece!

Manuela said...

Wow, fantastic card! I like the image!