Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For My Friend

The theme for this week's 2 Sisters Challenge #75 is "Embossing" and is sponsored by Crafty Sentiments Designs and Meljen's Designs. I chose the super cute digi image "Rose and Roxy" by Crafty Sentiments for my second DT inspiration card. This was a really fun image to work with! I used wet and dry embossing, and some really cute green and purple patterned cardstock that I just bought. A girl can't have too much cardstock! ;)

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white and green cardstock
  • DCWV Latte matstack (three coordinating pieces)
  • Crafty Sentiments "Rose and Roxy "digital image
  • Copics: E00, E35, BV11, BV13, BV17, R24, Y02, Y06, C1, C3
  • Spellbinders large labels, classic ovals, scalloped ovals and lacey ovals dies
  • Sentiment from the GKD All Occasion Tags stamp set
  • Versamark, purple embossing powder
  • Cuttlebug argyle embossing folder
  • Green ribbon, gold flat-back pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D