Saturday, January 7, 2012

Discover Your Wings

It's my absolute pleasure to present my first 2 Sisters Challenge Blog inspiration card as a new Design Team member! The 2 Sisters Challenge #73 - Things With Wings is sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used the adorable Stitchy Stamps digi image "Nataliya". I just love her! I used mainly pinks with a splash of purple on the image and small piece of the background. I tried a new-to-me technique of pearlescent chalk and water to color her dress, shoes and hair, which I think turned out kind of neat!

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory cardstock
  • Pink digital paper from the GKD Rich and Shabby paper pack by Emily Giovanni
  • Black and hot pink cardstock
  • Pink and purple patterned paper
  • Small white square paper doily burst-sprayed with silver and gold glitter
  • Spellbinders classic squares and lacey squares dies
  • Stitchy Stamps "Nataliya" digital image
  • Pebbles, Inc. pearlescent chalk - light purple, yellow and black
  • Copics: E00, B00, RV23
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • Sentiment from the Taylored Expressions Discover Your Wings stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Pink ribbon, gold and silver flat-back pearls

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Leslie! I love the square doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I like how you coloured the image and the colours!
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Really lovely! I love this frame and the colors you used! And your coloring is awesome.
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet! Love her lacy wings, and the doily and scalloped lacy die cut go so well with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D