Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Congratulations

The Crafter's Cafe is gearing up for the big all-day party on February 11th! I've created my first sample card for the party using the sweet "Sleeping Flower" digital image from A Day For Daisies. What an adorable image for a new baby card! I used some of the awesome DCWV Mango Frost cardstock - I just love this stuff!

Recipe:

  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock
  • DCWV Mango Frost matstack
  • A Day For Daisies "Sleeping Flower" digi image
  • Copics: BG23, BG13, R22, YR09, Y06, B02, B05, G12, G24, E00
  • Spellbinders classic circles and lacey circles dies
  • Spellbinders craft foil (turquoise)
  • Sentiment from the GKD All Occasions Tags stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Turquoise/white polka dot ribbon
  • Lemon flat-back pearls
  • ABC blocks charm

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I just love that image!! Thank you for stopping by Link Up for Pink's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D