Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blockheads Paper Arts Design Team

Woo-hoo - I've done it again! I received an email from Blockheads Paper Arts yesterday inviting me to join their Design Team! It's a four-month term and I'm super stoked! The Blockheads online store has an amazing array of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies - from stamps to ink to adhesives to cardstock to Copics... the list goes on and on! And there's also an amazing gallery of project ideas and samples with instructions to get your mojo going! You really ought to check them out! I can personally attest to the quality of the products and great customer service, as I've been a customer for several years! Please stay tuned for some awesome projects using Blockheads stamps and ink! A huge thanks goes out to Stacey, the owner, for giving me this awesome opportunity! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Leslie! Your teamie from 2 sisters Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D