Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thinking of You

I really love the vintage look, I guess because I could be considered vintage myself! Hahahaha! I remember when I was in the first grade, we were studying fossils, and I asked my Dad if I could take him to school for show and tell! Thank goodness he had a wonderful sense of humor! That reminds me, too, of when my daughter was about 5 or 6, she asked me if everything was black and white when I was a child! Fortunately, I have my Dad's sense of humor! At any rate, I thoroughly enjoyed putting this card together - it started my day off perfectly! I even dyed my ribbon to match the card!

I'm entering "Thinking of You" into the following challenges:

Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #143 - Tic Tac Toe - Pattie's Creations (Pearls/Vintage/Bling)
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/12/ddcc-143-tic-tac-toe-patties-creations.html

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Use Ribbon!
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/paper-pretties-monday-challenge-use.html

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and brown cardstock; textured light brown cardstock
  • Brown gingham paper from the Lindsay Jane Baked To Perfection digital paper pack
  • Spellbinders classic squares, lacey squares and flourish accents dies 
  • Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Walnut stain distress ink
  • Craft Lounge Vintage Roses stamp set (focal image)
  • GKD All Occasion Tags stamp set (sentiment)
  • Copics: G12, G14, RV21, RV23
  • Chocolate flat-back pearls, clear gemstones
  • Beige ribbon dyed with walnut Tsukineko antiquing solution

1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Leslie,
What a great creation! I love the image and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥