Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanks for everything

I'm feelin' good! I got a lot accomplished today - stamping, scrapping, more stamping, more scrapping and laundry - while my hubby worked. I almost felt guilty that I was playing while he was working, but I did get all the laundry done, so that made up for it! ;) I really, really like the way this card turned out! I love pink and black together, and I love butterflies - and this one looks like she's fluttering right off the card! I used two awesome black and white papers from the GKD Basic Wardrobe digital paper pack, five of my trusty Spellbinders dies (I don't think I could live without them!), plus I got some Copics coloring practice! I love making thank-you cards because I appreciate the nice things that people do, and I love to show it by wowing them with an awesome card!

I'm entering "Thanks for everything" into the following challenge:

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC182 - create a Thank You card
http://www.paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge_30.html

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock; black, light pink, medium pink and dark pink cardstock
  • Gina K Designs black pin stripe and black swiss dot digital papers
  • Gina K Designs Springtime Silhouettes stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Spellbinders classic circles (large and small) and lacey circles dies
  • Copics: RV21, RV23, BV11, BV13, B00, B02, G05, YG13, YR09, YR04, Y06
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • Pink ribbon, clear gemstones

a

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, your butterfly card is beautiful! I love how you layered it and added the bling.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Leslie! That butterfly is gorgeous! Love all the layers and rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D