LITTLE MISS MUFFET CHALLENGE #24
OMG! I found the cuuuuutest Little Miss Muffet digi image a few days ago! Her name is Bailey - and I think you'll agree she is adorable! I made a holiday card with her and got some more Copics coloring practice! I've been a busy little bee today - I made four cards and got all the laundry done while my hubby worked. My granddaughter came over this afternoon (to spend the night) so we've had some quality time together! That's always so awesome!
I'm entering "Joy to the World" in the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #24 - Buttons and Ribbons
Mojo Monday 219 - Sketch
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Use Ribbon!
Paper Sundaes Challenge #99 - Anything Christmas
Paper Play Challenge - Week 50 - Christmas
The Stamping Boutique - Holiday/Winter Monthly Contest
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury ivory and cranberry cardstock
- Echo Park Dots and Stripes. and A Walk in the Park 6x6 paper packs
- Little Miss Muffet digi - Bailey
- Spellbinders classic oval and lacey oval dies
- Copics: R27, E35, E37, E00, B05, BV13, C1
- Sakura white glaze pen
- GKD cranberry ribbon, ivory buttons, red gemstones