Saturday, December 17, 2011

Get Well Wishes

I've been at since early (and I mean early) this morning and I need to get some things done around the house, so this will be it for a few hours anyway! Hehehe! I know it's the holidays and I've made several holiday cards, so I switched it up a little and made a get well card. It's so nice to give someone a bright and cheery - although monochromatic in this case - card to cheer them up! And a little ribbon and bow never hurts either! Definitely not very masculine, though! And I stamped on tissue paper which is something I've never done before, but it turned out kind of neat!

I'm entering "Get Well Wishes" into the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 52 - Monochromatic and Sparkle
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-52-monochromatic-and-sparkle.html

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC184 - Color Challenge - use white plus one additional color
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge_14.html

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Use Ribbon!
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/paper-pretties-monday-challenge-use.html

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury cranberry cardstock; white cardstock
  • Gina K Designs Nature's Greetings stamp set
  • Gina K Designs All Occasion Tags stamp set
  • Spellbinders lacey ovals die
  • White Versacolor ink
  • Fired brick distress ink
  • White Reggae glitter
  • Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch around the page set
  • Flower punch
  • White ribbon, clear gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D