Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dutch Dare Card Challenge DT

Woo-hoo! I've been selected for the Dutch Dare Card Challenge Design Team! We've been given the go-ahead to announce it on our blogs, so here I go! I am super-duper excited and very honored to join this amazing DT! Our term is open-ended (I'm afraid they're stuck with me for a while)... with two teams alternating weeks - which will be pretty awesome! It really feels good to inspire other crafters to create! A huge thanks and a hug to Kelly, the DDCC creator, for giving me this awesome chance! I'm really looking forward to this! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie...
    So glad to join you in the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo!! Very excited to work with you Leslie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D