Saturday, December 10, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Another one down! I've had lots of "me" time this afternoon and I was definitely in my element in my scrap room! I love butterflies as they are seemingly so carefree - and that was the kind of mood I was in today! For this card, I used cardstock, paper, ribbon, twine and stamps from the Gina K Designs Nature's Greetings stamp kit.

I'm entering "Birthday Wishes" into the following challenges:

Dutch Dare Card Challenge DDCC #142 - Winged Things - Sweet N Sassy
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/12/ddcc-142-winged-things-sweet-n-sassy.html

Sweet Stampin' - Things With Wings
http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/things-with-wings.html

Recipe:
  • GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and green cardstock, gold mirror cardstock
  • GKD golden patterned paper, green ribbon and twine
  • Butterfly and sentiment stamps from the GKD Nature's Greeting stamp kit
  • Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Spellbinders classic circles and scalloped circles dies
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • Round paper doily inked with antique linen distress ink
  • Green polka dot button, tiny yellow gemstones

3 comments:

helloholley said...

Gorgeous card!!!! Thanks for playing along with SSCB this week!!! ;)

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Wedgie said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! I love the colours, the butterflies and that gorgeous lace....oh and the button...I guess I love it all! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx