Friday, December 16, 2011

2 Sisters Challenge Blog DT

Woo-hoo! The new members of the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog Design Team have been given the go-ahead to make the announcement on our blogs! I'm one of 'em and I'm SO excited!! This will be my first DT experience and I am so stoked!! Our term begins with the challenge on January 7th and ends with the challenge on June 30th, so the first six months of 2012 will be spent giving back some of that wonderful inspiration!! Did I mention I'm stoked?!?? Thanks so much to Mary and Stacy, the DT coordinators, for giving me this awesome chance!! I'll make ya both proud!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! How exciting!! Have fun and I am looking forward to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reallt looking forward to being on the DT with you! =~)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D