Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Savor the Roses

OMG! I just love the way this card turned out! Love my bows! :)  I wish my dear Mom was still with us - this card would be so perfect for her! I'm loving this new stamp set, and I'm loving the digital papers because they are so easy and I can print exactly what I want, whenever I want! I'm finding that I have less waste too, because I only print half a sheet. You really oughta try it - you won't be disappointed!

I'm entering "Savor the Roses" into the following challenge:

Paper Sundaes Challenge #96 - Beautiful Bows
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/2011/11/paper-sundaes-challenge-96-beautiful.html

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs Pure Luxury white cardstock, orange shimmer cardstock
  • 3 coordinating digital papers from the Adriana Ferrari "I'm With You" paper pack
  • Craft Lounge Vintage Roses stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Copics: RV21, RV23, RV25, B00, B02, B05, E00, E01, YR01, YG17
  • Sakura white glaze pen
  • Spellbinders classic rectangles and scalloped rectangles dies
  • Wide multi-color ribbon
  • Gold flat-back pearls

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful bow, and such great ribbon for the paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D