Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I love making easel cards, so this challenge was right up my alley! I added a little "twist" and made a twisted easel card! Such fun! :D

I'm entering "Happy Mother's Day" into the following challenge:

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #33 - Easel Cards!
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-challenge-33-easel-cards.html

Recipe:
  • White cardstock, pink floral mirror cardstock
  • Pink floral and polka dotted patterned papers
  • Adele Sweeney "Mother N Child" digital image
  • Spellbinders classic circles dies
  • Round white paper doily
  • Pink "Special Event" ticket (Memories Ticket Co.)
  • Pink floral ribbon, light and dark pink gemstones, assorted flowers and leaves, sequins, green memory thread

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet Mother's Day card! It's darling.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is fantastic.
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the sweet image you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D