Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanks (Crocuses)

Another gorgeous Paper Pretties digi - crocuses! I am patting myself on the back with my Copics coloring on this one - probably the best coloring I've done yet! Woo-hoo! I have really gotten into digital papers here lately, and this aqua-colored honeycomb paper is to die for! I love adding buttons to cards because there doesn't have to be any rhyme or reason for a button - they add elegance or cuteness or whatever look you're trying to achieve. And of course I had to use my Spellbinders classic squares and lacey squares dies - two more of my favorites!

I'm entering "Thanks" into the following challenges:

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #179 - Buttons
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge_09.html

Beary Sweet Challenge #37 - Your Beary Best!
http://thebearyscrapdesignteam.blogspot.com/2011/11/beary-sweet-challenge-37-your-beary.html

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #138 - Punch-Time-Pattie's Creations
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/11/ddcc-138-punch-time-patties-creations.html

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs white Pure Luxury cardstock
  • StoryRock blue honeycomb solids digital paper
  • Paper Pretties Crocuses digital image
  • Copics: B00, B02 and YG13
  • Sakura yellow gel pen
  • Spellbinders classic squares and lacey squares dies
  • Spellbinders deep blue craft foil
  • Tonic corner punch
  • Wide blue ribbon, blue buttons, blue button brads
  • Thanks charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D