Saturday, November 12, 2011

Coneflower Note Card

The latest Touch Twin Marker Challenge is a color challenge using melon yellow, olive green, brick brown and rose red. I've won a few Touch Twin markers sporadically over the last couple months but none of these colors, and I can't find them locally, so I'm using my Copics and matching the colors as best I can! I would really love to win one of these challenges for a set of 12 Touch Twin markers! Hopefully my little round note card with the paper-pieced coneflowers will be randomly picked! :)

Recipe:
  • Rust, dark brown and white cardstock
  • Spellbinders classic circles and scalloped circles dies
  • Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
  • Stampabilities faded background text stamp
  • Coneflowers stamp from the Gina K Designs Heartfelt stamp set
  • Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Copics: YR04, YG17 (combined with Y06), E37 and R24
  • Sakura stardust pen
  • Making Memories funky fibers

3 comments:

  1. Love this! The fiber is a really nice touch. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Leslie.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card Leslie! Love the scalloped circular shape and fancy trim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D