Friday, October 28, 2011

If life hands you lemons...

Well, I found a new challenge to enter! This card is for the Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge and simply requires some embellishments! I didn't have one bit of a problem finding lots of embellies in my stash! And I used a really fun Paper Pretties digi - "Oh So Tropical". Love the sentiment - oh so true!!

Recipe:
  • White, yellow, green and yellow glitter cardstock
  • Green polka dot paper
  • Paper Pretties "Oh So Tropical" digital image
  • Copic markers: E35, E37, Y02, Y06, YG11, RV21, RV23, RV25 and C5
  • Green and yellow flat-back pearls, tiny clear gemstones
  • Two shades of yellow flowers
  • Yellow memory thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D