Saturday, October 22, 2011

You're Cool Beans

Happy weekend, everybody! I finished another card today for the StampTV Free For All Friday Challenge - CASE the DT (Donna Baker)! Donna is a hard act to follow, but I chose her "You're Cool Beans" card to CASE. It was a lot of fun and I even used the same cardstock she used from the Gina K Designs Falling For You stamp kit! Gotcha, Donna! Part of the challenge was to change two or more things, so I mounted the sentiment on a Spellbinders lacey oval and offset it, I did starburst sponging around the coffee grinder and I added some bling.

Recipe:
  • White, dark brown and three kinds of patterned cardstock from the GKD Falling For You stamp kit
  • Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Gina K Designs Cool Beans stamp set
  • Spellbinders classic ovals and lacey ovals dies
  • Walnut stain distress ink
  • Rox Ice Chocolate Delight bling

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D