Friday, October 21, 2011

A Happy Hello

I've been a busy little bee! I made another new card to enter into CRAFT Challenge 125, "Autumn". This is the first CRAFT Challenge I've entered and I really enjoyed this one! Autumn is my favorite season, as we're coming out of the hot, hot Florida summer and into the cooler fall-like weather which I really love! Yummy... I can smell that pumpkin pie cooking!

Recipe:
  • White, burnt orange, bright orange and yellow-orange cardstock; gold mirror cardstock; autumn striped paper
  • Gina K Designs Heartfelt stamp set
  • Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Crayola colored pencils, blended with odorless mineral spirits
  • Spellbinders classic ovals, lacey ovals and grommet tags dies
  • Antique linen and rusty hinge distress inks
  • Ruffled ribbon, brads, amber flat-back gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D