Friday, October 21, 2011

Thanks (Coneflowers)

I entered the third Touch Twin Challenge, "Florals", which is running October 10th - 22nd. Finally, another challenge! Life has gotten in the way a little bit and I haven't made any cards in several weeks! But I did manage to get a couple made today and I'm getting my "Thanks" card entered into this challenge just in the nick of time! It feels good to be back in the Scrap Room! ;)

Recipe:
  • Gina K Designs white Pure Luxury 120# and 80# cardstock, lightweight dark green cardstock
  • Spellbinders classic ovals and lacey ovals dies
  • Spellbinders craft foil (dark green)
  • Gina K Designs Heartfelt stamp set
  • Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Copic Sketch markers - RV21, RV23 RV25, YG11, YG13, YG17, E29 and E35
  • Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch
  • Tonic corner punch
  • Thanks rub-on
  • Silver flat-back gemstones
  • Pink and white dotted ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful florals Leslie! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D