Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm So Sorry

Last week's entry into the StampTV Free For All Friday Challenge was a sympathy card, as the challenge was called "With Sympathy". I used spirit-lifting colors of pink and orange, along with black, on my "I'm So Sorry" card, and demonstrated my first-ever attempt at blending colored pencils with mineral spirits. I think it turned out rather nice - it's definitely unique! :)

Recipe:
  • White, black, pink and orange cardstock
  • Black and white polka dot paper
  • Spellbinders scalloped circle dies
  • Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder
  • Flower stamp
  • Versamark and black embossing powder
  • White ink
  • Pink, orange and purple colored pencils
  • Flat-back pearls in black and orange sherbet
  • Black felt border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D