Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good Luck

I entered the Colors of Fall Challenge at Flourishes last week, which required a card made with one (or more) of the ten "in" colors this fall. I chose purple with a little green. Yes... purple and green look great together! And I used paint color cards from a local hardware store! It was so much fun - I think it turned out great!

Recipe:
  • White, green and purple cardstock
  • Purple paint color cards from local hardware store
  • Photograph of flowers
  • Spellbinders scalloped oval dies
  • Good luck stamp
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Sakura gel pens
  • Purple and green bling
  • Green ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I love purple and green together too! What a lovely photographed image, and such a pretty card too! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D