Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Love You

I entered last week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes with a spring card I made for my husband's birthday. The challenge was called "Keep Calm and Play With Water", and required a card made with water - either images that include water or technique that involves water. I really enjoyed making this whimsical card in his two favorite colors - blue and burgundy - and in the theme of his favorite past time - fishing!

Recipe:
  • Burgundy and navy blue cardstock
  • Blue water paper
  • Fish stamps
  • Sakura gel pens
  • Happy Birthday rub-ons
  • Blue and clear gemstones
  • Fishing lure brad
  • Wire
  • Alphabet beads
  • Coffee stir stick wrapped with handmade paper (to make the fishing pole)
  • Coral and starfish embellishments

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! Thank you for playing at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how you colored those fish! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D