Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank you friend

Woo-hoo! When I logged into StampTV to check out this week's Mix It Up Monday Challenge, I saw that my card entered into the 9/19 Mix It Up Monday Challenge had been chosen as winner! I was super excited, to say the least! How 'bout another woo-hoo!!

This week's Mix It Up Monday Challenge at StampTV was very, very fun! It's an Inspiration Challenge and requires making a card inspired by the autumn/fall colors in Tami's photo. Fall is my favorite season, so I knew this was going to be an awesome challenge! My "Thank You Friend" card features embossed resist and blending of four different distress inks, and stamps from the Gina K Designs Botanicals stamp set. I really enjoyed this technique!

Recipe:
  • White, brown, kraft and burnt orange shimmer cardstock
  •  Ivory paper
  • GKD Botanicals stamp set
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Versamark, clear embossing powder, heat tool
  • Rusty hinge, crushed olive, tumbled glass and walnut stain distress inks
  • Terrifically Tacky Tape, banana flocking
  • Puffed buckle
  • Burnt orange gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D