Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I entered a very Fall-color-oriented card into the StampTV Facebook Challenge. The requirement was to use three different patterned papers and Gina K Designs stamps. I used a really neat set of three patterned papers of cardstock I had in my stash - polka dots, stripes and paisleys - that were full of those wonderful Fall colors of brown, ivory, orange, red, olive green and aqua blue. I used two stamps from the GKD Various Verses set.

Recipe:
  • Ivory and burnt orange cardstock
  • Corner rounder
  • Set of three patterned papers
  • Spellbinders scalloped ovals, classic ovals and grommet tags dies
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Walnut stain and tumbled glass distress inks
  • Flowers and sentiment from GKD Various Verses
  • Red mesh
  • Wide and medium width red ribbon, narrow gold ribbon, aqua ribbon slide
  • Tiny red gemstones, gold eyelets

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D