Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wishing you nothing but happiness and joy

Last week's Free For All Friday Challenge at StampTV was called "Non-Traditional Holiday Colors" which involved making a Christmas/holiday card without using the traditional red and green. I chose blue, white and gray for my "Holiday Wish" card. This was a little more difficult for me because I am a fairly new stamper and I don't have my stamp collection built up yet! I don't have any Christmas/holiday stamps! I'm determined, so I had to improvise... I used the "wishing you nothing but happiness and joy" sentiment from the Gina K Designs Botanicals set on the front, and "this holiday season" off my computer on the inside! I think it worked!

Recipe:
  • White, blue and gray cardstock, silver mirror cardstock
  • Blue striped paper, gray snowflake paper
  • Cutlebug swiss dots embossing folder
  • Spellbinders scalloped oval and classic oval dies
  • Mary and Baby Jesus free public domain image
  • GKD Botanicals stamp set
  • Memento black ink
  • Light steel blue ribbon
  • White flat-back pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D