Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friend

**CHALLENGE WINNER**

I entered this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge with a shaped card. That's it. The only requirement was that the card had to be shaped, so I made a "Friend" trellis card with a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of flowers! This was a fairly simple card to make!

Recipe:
  • White and peach cardstock
  • White vellum
  • Green paper
  • Spellbinders Labels Eight and Foliage dies
  • Friends stamp
  • Black Memento ink
  • Orange sherbet flat-back pearls, tiny orange and large yellow gemstone
  • Orange ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Totally Fabulous! I love the card shape and adorable flowers. Thanks so much for playing at FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is gorgeous!! Love the lattice background and beautiful flower arrangement! Thank you so much for playing at FTTC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie - I am totally lovin' your card. The lattice work is fabulous. The flower arrangement is great. Beautifully done!! Thanks for joining us at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D