Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Happy Hello

OMG - I got my order of three (plus one) Gina K Designs stamp sets in the mail today and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! Woo-hoo!! So of course I had to immediately make a card... and used the pumpkins and the hello sentiment from the Heartfelt set to make a Thanksgiving holiday card for the GKD September Release Challenge 2! How about another woo-hoo! The challenge required the use of 4 colors, 3 embellishments, 2 diecut or punched elements and 1 stamp set.

Recipe:
  • Ivory, dark brown, orange floral, peach, medium orange, deep orange and white cardstock
  • Spellbinders lacey circles, classic circles and grommet tags dies
  • GKD Heartfelt stamp set (pumpkins and hello sentiment)
  • Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Walnut stain and antique linen distress inks
  • Orange sherbet flat-back pearls, black eyelets
  • Bic Mark-It markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D