Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hi

I entered the bingo-themed Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes on August 31st with a card I made following the 'bingo rules' - going straight across on the center row - using embossing, pearls and the color pink! I'm a girlie girl, so I didn't have any trouble finding lots of pink stuff in my stash! I paired the pink with black and got a stunning result! My card features dry and wet embossing - one using the swiss dots embossing folder and the other using Versamark with clear embossing powder. I used six flat-back pearls - four white, one pink and one black.

Recipe:
  • White, pink and black cardstock
  • White shimmer paper
  • Black ribbon
  • Pink and black inks
  • Faded background text and flower stamps
  • Versamark
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Crayola colored pencils - two shades of pink, orange and two shades of green (blended with mineral spirits and a blending stump)
  • Yellow glitter dragonfly brad
  • Silver "Hi" peel-off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D