Thursday, September 15, 2011

Peace

My entry in the Mix It Up Monday Challenge at StampTV on August 29th showed the hippie in me! :) This challenge was called "Let's Get Sentimental" and required the use of only a stamped sentiment; in other words, the card had to be designed around the sentiment. My card, entitled "Peace", was a blast to make! I really enjoyed myself!

Recipe:
  • White base cardstock
  • Light purple paper (in three coordinating patterns)
  • Martha Stewart flowers border punch
  • Handmade light purple paper
  • Silver mirror cardstock
  • Dark purple cardstock
  • Shiny medium purple cardstock
  • Peace sentiment stamp
  • Black StazOn ink
  • Purple gemstones
  • Spellbinders Petite Scalled Ovals Large dies
  • Four chipboard paisleys
  • Tim Holtz Adirondack alcohol inks in Eggplant and Cranberry
  • Tim Holtz Adirondack Mixatives alcohol ink in Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D