Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grunge birthday

I entered my second cardmaking challenge - StampTV's Mix It Up Monday Challenge - in early August. This one was called "Breaking All The Rules" and required two (or an even number of) brads, flowers or pearls, angled or not centered focal point image, colors that clash, and an odd size. I entered my first-ever "grunge" card which definitely achieved "Broken Rules" status! AND I had fun doing it!
Recipe:
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Cardstock scraps including one embossed piece
  • Sewing machine
  • Black ink
  • Sanding tool
  • Assorted embellishments: staples, bottle cap, twine, black vinyl, heart paperclip, beach sandals, a hinge, brads, pearls, Rox gemstones, star button, rub-on flowers, stamped images and chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D