Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Memories

In the Splitcoast Stampers General Stamping Talk Forum, 
this card was in the Favorites for the week ending September 4, 2011!

I entered my first-ever cardmaking challenge - StampTV's Free For All Friday Challenge - in late July and found it to be awesome fun and very inspiring! The challenge was called "Lazy Summer Days" and required a clean and simple card with a summer theme and a stamped image with no color. I did my "Summer Memories" card in white and shades of green since green is my favorite color! 

Recipe:
  • White cardstock
  • Green cardstock, three varying shades
  • Simple flower stamp from the Stampin Up! A Greeting For All Reasons collection
  • Spellbinders rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies
  • Clear Expressions Memories stamp
  • Black StazOn ink
  • Dark green mesh
  • Green organza ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to comment! I love reading them! Have an awesome day! :D