I chose the absolutely adorable Wix's Moon Dreamcatcher digi for my inspirational card. I just love this image and she was so much fun! Sort of hippie-esque, don't you think?! And I dug into that fat stack of bold papers that I just love and grabbed some coordinating large dots, small dots and stripes. I matted all the elements on cranberry tart cardstock.
Isn't she just the cutest?! I cut her with a circle die and matted her on a lacy circle die cut. I added some white wrinkled ribbon and a multi-looped bow which I embellished with a red satin ribbon rose (very old... I've had these in my stash forever), and finished the front with some red flat back pearls.
I stamped a dreamcatcher on the inside, which I thought was very appropriate, along with an inspirational sentiment.
- GKD Pure Luxury White and Cranberry Tart cardstock
- Recollections Bold Basics paper pad
- Lacy Sunshine Stamps Wix's Moon Dreamcatcher digital image
- Copics: E00/33/99, C3, Y17, R85, YG63, YR18, V15
- GKD Follow Your Dreams stamp duo
- Memento Gray Flannel dew drop ink
- Spellbinders Classic Circles and Lacy Circles dies
- Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
- Red satin ribbon rose
- Red flat back pearls
I hope you've found a little inspiration to play in our Seeing Dots challenge this time! It'll be fun! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)