** 10/8/15 Top 5 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog! **
Hi everyone! I'm excited to share with you today my Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog DT inspiration project for LTSCB #63 - Ribbon or Lace, Oh My! I managed to tackle that mile-long Christmas card list a few weeks ago and got another one marked off... just in time for the 'fall fever' to hit, lol! Come play with us - we want to see your projects with ribbon or lace, or both if you're really inspired! We're being sponsored this time by Stamps On Fire, All Dressed Up Stamps and SLS Lines!
I chose the adorable '3 Little Christmas Girls' image from my own stash of All Dressed Up Stamps to create this super cute card. This has quite a few fun layers, papers and stitched die cuts. And of course I added my signature big bow made from some gorgeous green wrinkled ribbon in keeping with our challenge theme this time.
Aren't these little girls just the cutest?! This was a fun one to color and put together. I used a new wavy stitched line die to create the snow hills beneath their little feet. ;) Loving all these fun Christmas papers! The music sheet was a free digi paper download but unfortunately it's unmarked and I don't know who to give credit to. The other three coordinating papers are from Stampin' Up!
I tried to make their headgear stand out in one way or another - made the reindeer look worn, made the little stars glow and sparkle, and used white flocking on the red and white Santa hat. I added snowflakes in the background with a white paint marker. Did I mention how much fun this was?!
I used a strip of the snowflake paper that I used on the front and stamped a simple Christmas greeting on the inside, then layered the panel on some coordinating Stampin' Up! cardstock.
I'd love to enter this sweet card into the following challenges:
- All Dressed Up Challenges: #42 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #141 - Let's Get Started on Christmas Projects
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: #282 - Always Anything Goes
- Craft-Dee BowZ: October Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
- Crafting By Designs: Month-Long Anything Goes in October
- Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog: #30 - Christmas With a Ribbon
- Crafty Friends: #15 - Pick A Tune (Come All Ye Faithful)
- Creative Inspirations: #329 - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday: Wk 39 - Use Something New (new wavy line die)
- Dream Valley: #116 - Recipe (vertical, third column - diecuts / stitching (real or faux) / blue
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Ultra Premium white cardstock, Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz cardstock, Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon cardstock, Stampin' Up! All Is Calm DSP; Come All Ye Faithful music sheet digital paper from stash
- Stamps: All Dressed Up 3 Little Christmas Girls digi, Stampin' Up! Festival of Trees
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamarker pen; Spectrum Noir-FS2, FS3, TN3, TN4, CR8, CR11, DR3, DG2, DG3, EB3, EB6, EB8, BT2, BT4, BT5, CT4
- Dies/Punches: Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag die, Paper Smooches Stitched die, Memory Box Stitched Circles,
- Accessories: Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon; green, clear and gold Wink of Stella pens; Sharpie white paint marker, Ranger Sticky embossing powder, Recollections white flock, red brads, clear gemstone
I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project with ribbon or lace for our challenge this time! And be sure to check out all the fun rubber stamps and digital images at Stamps On Fire, All Dressed Up Stamps and SLS Lines! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)