Love doesn't just come in pink so I settled on green (my favorite color) for this project. The striped background is stamped in two colors, then I added a couple layered panels using some coordinating 6x6 papers. I used the scrumptious Lemon-Lime crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle which is absolutely gorgeous!
I created the frame for the shaker element with a couple SB dies, then layered the clear cardstock, the white fun foam and the white cardstock panel behind the frame. I stamped the sentiment in green ink first and stamped it a second time in Versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I put a small pinch of several different colors of tiny hearts and stars confetti in the shaker mechanism before closing it all up. Love it!
Now look at this bow! I can't boast enough about this gorgeous hand-dyed ribbon! This color is just amazing!
I normally keep the insides of my cards fairly simple, and I used a new border stamp for this one. Something a little different. :)
- Cardstock/Paper: Spectrum Noir Premium White cardstock, GKD Black Onyx and Fresh Asparagus cardstock, GKD Garden Tour 6x6 patterned paper, Heartfelt Creations Clear cardstock
- Stamps: Impression Obsession Diagonal Lines, GKD Lots of Lines, Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Borders
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz, Versarmark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Antique Linen distress ink
- Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen dies
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Lemon-Lime crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle, MISTI, Ranger clear embossing powder, Martha Stewart Iridescent Hearts and Stars Glitter, Blockheads Snow Crystals, Queen & Co. green Twinkle Goosebumps, YNS clear Glittered Gumdrops, black pearlescent flat-back pearl
I hope you've enjoyed this project today. Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! And remember to use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order! Thanks so much for stopping by today!