Hi everyone! I hope your February is off to a great start and you're keeping warm wherever you are! We had unusually warm temperatures throughout December (85 degrees on Christmas day) but January brought some cooler weather - finally - which we're loving!
I'm once again guest designing for Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and I'm super stoked to share my inspirational project for the Midway Motivation Post for the first February Challenge - #55 - Love Is In The Air. Come play with us - we'd love to see your Valentine's Day creations! I used the absolutely amazing Unity 'Strength & Dignity' stamp set for my love card. I stamped the 'love you' sentiment on vellum, heat embossed it in white and hand-cut fish tails on each end to create a banner which I wanted to be the focal point.
I built the background with pink stitched hearts layered on foam and a white criss cross die cut. The background is layered on a lighter shade of pink cardstock and foam and adhered to the card base. I placed the banner diagonally across the hearts and finished it off with randomly placed pink sequins. I'm really loving this! ;)
For the inside, I stamped a floral heart in pink and the sentiment across the heart in black.
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Bubblegum Pink cardstock, Cricut Reds & Pinks cardstock, vellum
- Stamps: Unity Strength and Dignity stamp set
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Angel Pink and Tuxedo Black ink
- Dies/Punches: Paper Smooches Criss Cross die, Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers
- Accessories: Hero Arts white embossing powder, MISTI, Doodlebug Design pink sequins
I hope you've enjoyed this project and have found some inspiration to create a project for our Love challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)