My 5-step card base is a Silhouette cut file. I purchased cut files for the 4-step, 5-step and 6-step cards about a month ago and cut all three of them in one weekend. Such a unique design and so much fun! I chose the absolutely gorgeous Fallen Maple Leaf digi from Fred, She Said Designs. I printed six of them, colored them all, and fussy cut them with my Silhouette. These gorgeous papers in fall colors were in one of the new double-sided paper pads I just got.
I've had these green embroidered letters in my stash for years and they were not only the perfect color, but the perfect size for the steps on this card base.
I've also had these large green, red and brown chipboard letters in my stash almost as long as the green embroidered ones, so onto the card base they went! I embellished one of the letters with a fallen maple leaf image and another letter with a metal acorn charm.
I decorated the 'staircase' with a cluster of fallen maple leaves and a metal leaf charm. :)
Proud to enter my FALL card into the following challenges:
- That Craft Place: Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart: #28 - Anything Goes
- City Crafter Challenge Blog: #220 - Chipboard
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #186 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #66 - Always Anything Goes
- GKD Pure Luxury white cardstock
- Bo Bunny Autumn Song 12x12 double-sided papers
- Fred, She Said Fallen Maple Leaf digital image
- Copics: E39, YG67, YR18, R27, Y15
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Green emboidered letters and large chipboard letters from stash
- YNS gold Gumdrops
- Embellish It acorn and leaf charms from boutique Trims
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a specific color-schemed project for our challenge this time! This one is a lot of fun! And be sure to check out all the fun digis in the Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet and Fred, She Said Designs shops! There's definitely something for everybody! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!