I chose the adorable Star Stampz 'Cup of Cocoa' digi for the focal image on my Christmas card. She was an absolute joy to color. I stuck with the traditional Christmas colors of red and green with a pop of gold sparkle in the charm and cording as well as layering with gold metallic cardstock.
I love my double-stitched dies so I layered the cut image on an angled oval cut from green Glitter Silk cardstock. I used a fun snowflake embossing folder with Core'dinations Vintage cardstock and sanded it just before taking it out of the folder and then embellished it with a few red rhinestones. I layered the background panel and the stamped sentiment on the gold metallic cardstock. Fun, fun, fun!
I decorated the inside with some leftover strips of the gold cardstock and patterned paper used on the front and then stamped a nice bold sentiment. I'm really loving how this turned out! ;)
- Cardstock/Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White and Cherry Red cardstock, Marco's Gold Venicelux cardstock, Core'dinations Red Vintage Collection, Core'dinations Green Glitter Silk cardstock, Stampin' Up! Trim The Tree DSP
- Stamps: Star Stampz 'Cup of Cocoa' digital image, GKD 'Simple Snowflakes' and 'Season's Greetings' stamp sets
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- GB8, GB9, GB10, GB11, CR9, DR1, LG4, LG5, TN7, FS2, FS3, FS5, FS6, IG1; Sakura white gel pen
- Dies/Punches: Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Oval dies
- Accessories: Crafter's Companion Embossalicious Snowflake Flutter embossing folder, sanding block, MISTI, Prairie Bird Boutique red wrinkled ribbon, Really Reasonable Ribbon Gold Metallic String, Wild Orchid Crafts snowflake charm, Stampin' Up! pearls, Recollections red rhinestones