Hi everyone! It's time for another fun challenge over at 3 Girl JAM! I'm excited to share my DT inspiration project for our June Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge! Come play with us! You could be the proud winner of a $15 gift certificate to the 3 Girl JAM store! Before I get to my project, let me tell you about this month's special offer - with any regular price purchase made in June, you can add the amazing Sunny Meadow Bundle (Clover and Sunshine) to your cart for just $1.00! Yep, you read that right... $1.00! Use the code JUNE to take advantage of this awesome deal!
I created an encouragement card using the absolutely gorgeous Sunshine ribbon from the Sunny Meadow Bundle. This ribbon, paired with floral papers in shades of teal and yellow, is enough to make anyone feel better. ;)
This has quite a few layers and a pretty fold-and-tuck die cut in addition to a simple bow fashioned from the yummy Sunshine crinkle ribbon. And how about that sentiment?! I just love it! Nothing like a little humor to make a person smile! ;)
"Hang in there" is an expression I use all the time so it couldn't be more appropriate as the inside sentiment for this card.
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White (#100730), Stampin' Up! Hello Honey (#133678), Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (#133679), Stampin' Up! All Abloom (#133703)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! From My Heart (#126557), Stampin' Up! Hardwood (#133035)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Spectrum Noir- GT3
- Dies: Spellbinders Pinwheel Delight
- Accessories: 3 Girl JAM Sunshine ribbon from the Sunny Meadow Bundle, large yellow gemstone, Doodlebug Design Swimming Pool Sprinkles
I hope you've found some inspiration to create a project for our Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge this month! And I do hope you'll stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out the wonderful array of fun crafty goodies and take advantage of the June special! Thanks so much for stopping by today! ;)Hugs,