Stampin' Up! never disappoints - you can always count on all the stamps in each set coordinating so it's always easy to pull a card together. This one was super easy (my favorite kind) and only took a few minutes. I created a top-fold card base from Crumb Cake cardstock and inked the edges (front and inside). I stamped the sun in Crushed Curry ink in the top left corner, then randomly stamped the rows of small circles across the bottom in Sahara Sand ink after stamping off once. Next, I inked up the leaves stamp in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped off once, then stamped twice in the lower left corner without re-inking. I repeated that process in the upper right corner. Then I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner in Cherry Cobbler ink.
I stamped both butterflies in the Cherry Cobbler ink, and punched the small one out with the Bitty Butterfly punch and the larger one with the Elegant Butterfly punch. I added some clear Wink of Stella to both butterflies for some shimmer and affixed them to the front with narrow pieces of a Stampin Dimensional. I wrapped some natural twine around the card twice and tied it in a bow, adding a small dot of Multi Medium Matte adhesive to the back of the bow to adhere it to the card.
On the inside, I stamped the leaves twice as I did on the front, along with a butterfly, and left the remainder blank to write a thank-you note.
I'd love to enter this card into the following challenges:
- The Kraft Journal: #215 - Anything Goes Spring
- Fantasy Stampers: #32 - Spring is in the Air
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: #271 - No Designer Paper
- Scrapping4fun Challenges: #38 - Spring or Easter
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #98 - Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps: #136 - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky: #251 - Spring into Color
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #219 - Use your favorite embellishments (twine is one of my all-time favorites and the only one I used on this project)
- The Crafter's Cafe: #108 - What Season are you in? (Spring)
- Word Art Wednesday: #175 - Anything Goes
- Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake (#120953)
- Stamps: Kinda Eclectic (#135350)
- Ink: Crushed Curry (#131173), Sahara Sand (#126976), Mossy Meadow (#133645), Cherry Cobbler (#126966)
- Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch (#129406), Elegant Butterfly Punch (#127526), clear Wink of Stella, natural twine, Multi Medium Matte
I hope you've enjoyed this project using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)